Monday, February 9, 2009

the HOTTEST bottles!




We just got our new shipment of Babylife's Wee Go bottles in the store and I just realized that I didn't blog about them the last time around. We first got these bottles in just before the holiday season and they FLEW off the shelves.

When I was doing my research on bottles for our (soon to be little one), I happened across an article in consumer report regarding so called "BPA free" bottles. They did a study and found trace amounts of BPA in all plastic "BPA free" bottles. SO - that settled that, glass it would be.
How fab are these wee go glass bottles? What I love about these bottles:
1) Silicone sleeves in fab fab designer colors
2) Silicone nipples are made in France
3) Silicone sleeves designed so that you can still see how much is left in the bottle
4) Sleeve and bottle can be boiled or put in the dishwasher together, no need to remove
5) 2 sizes, 4 oz and 9 oz
6) Medium, fast, and Y cut nipples also available
7) BPA FREE!!!
Available at Pink or Blue, $18 - $22.

No comments: